School uniform is available from the school office. There is a section with this information here.
To help us help your child develop greater independence, we ask that you:
- encourage your children to dress and undress themselves, even though it will take a little longer. Let them take off their coats, hang them up and put them on – all by themselves.
- clearly name all items of clothing which your child is likely to take off at school.
- if your child needs to be changed for any reason and comes home in spare clothes, we would appreciate them being washed and returned as soon as possible. Thank you.
As we spend a lot of time outdoors, we would be very grateful if you could provide your children with these items so they can be warm and snug in cold weather.
- warm and waterproof snowsuit
- cosy hat
- boots with a warm lining/ wellingtons
- waterproof gloves