We believe very strongly in the importance of communication with parents and make every effort to ensure we share and pass on information in as many ways as possible:
- we make ourselves visible on a daily basis at drop off and collection times for those important face to face conversations.
- we produce monthly newsletters which are handed out to all families and published on the school website.
- we write letters to parents and carers.
- we use Tapestry to enable us to have quick and effective two way communication with every family in our unit whenever needed
- we have a text messaging service which enables us to send direct messages.
- we have a School Facebook page, enabling us to share information with those who have liked our page.
- we post video guides to help with key learning information for parents.
- and we have our school website.
If you have any questions about your child in nursery, your key person is the best one to speak to in the first instance. Also Mrs White, EYFS Stage Leader is always happy to chat (although appointments would be needed as she is teaching every day.) In addition, the headteacher, Mr Warbrick is always available for any parent/carer to come into school and chat, no matter how big or small the matter is. You and your child’s happiness and well-being is our priority.